NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Also Potts - from my understanding a horizontal well isn't THAT...

1. 2,057 Posts.
    Also Potts - from my understanding a horizontal well isn't THAT expensive - I believe the number thrown around was 10 mil - again - that's a guesstimate with no grounded research.

That said - wouldn't it be a good plan of attack to stump up for this initial well with the cash (27% of which would be NWE's) - build the well - and then start pumping gas out while selling it to the nearby market?

This - in my mind - is a sideways step to achieving what looks to be an ambitious program of a large scale mapping effort - as in there's no mapping, no estimating etc - its construction.

The reason I believe this to be a valid option is the minute that well is online - they're MAKING cash - they're GENERATING an income.

THEN - with company made PROFIT - they can continue on.

The path I'm seeing is just going down the path of ultimately requiring additional external funds - which - as shareholders - only dilutes our worth.

Now if you're happy about CR's and happy about having your existing stake of NWE worth less - then that's just not something I can't understand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.