CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

1. Anyone know whether there's still a PFS in the pipeline? If...

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    1. Anyone know whether there's still a PFS in the pipeline? If so, why are Golders so late?

2. Hawkish, I'd appreciate it if you would spell out what you were thinking could happen when you said the following: "Seems the insiders are wanting to get a exit from the company with a gain for themselves and a loss for most small shareholders that bought at 40c plus." Does that imply that you think that we could see capital raisings, flash salaries, perks, cheap shares for insiders, and general money-burning, or what? What's aroused your suspicions?

3. Also Hawkish (or anyone else), I'd appreciate knowing where the following was announced: "The change of plan from mining to further exploration announced recently..."

4. Can anyone address the following factors raised by Wipper in post no. 5507315, as they apply to the Carrick deposits? "Critical things are, the thickness of the orebody, and the dip (steeper is better), grade continuity, metallurgy, size, grade, capex required, nearby infrastructure, etc. Large mining companies want large, thick orebodies, typically low-grade (large thick ore-bodies are always low-grade) that they can open cut and negate mining issues. They want a processing option." Is one (or more) of these factors a weakness for the Carrick deposits? Would a PFS give us the answer?

5. Richard P, today you said: "I think the plan was always to develop Carrick to the stage where it was ready to mine and then sell the whole show. It's an almost ripe plum ready for plucking. It needs more work evidently to delineate and convert resources into reserves." Richard, this work has been going on for years, so why couldn't it go on for years more? What if the idea is to fully prove up 4M Oz (or even 10M Oz) as reserves?

6. I'd like to understand the 37c share price. Is it so low because investors sell out of microcaps during a credit squeeze? Or is it that J.P. Morgan is still selling? If so, why, and for how much longer? Alternatively, are the deposits not proving up satisfactorily as drilling intensifies, and word is leaking out? Or is there some sort of management issue?

7. I seem to recall that CRK engaged some PR people, if my memory isn't playing me tricks. Does anyone else remember that? If so, are they still around?

These questions are not innuendos. The only thing I know for sure is that the CRK share price has been heading down-down-down, and that there has to be some reason for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.