CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

4.2moz gold $24m in the bank all for $63m, page-6

1. 239 Posts.
    Interesting YT my research came down to 4 companies BDG and CRK included and I decided on CRK for all the reasons you state. And I excluded companies with overseas exploration as political risk is too great for me - particularly with African gold miners (indications like Barrick floating its African gold assets in all the hype there confirm my view of Africa - you never know politically what could happen)

Well done for doing this analysis now and not when CRK was in the 80c range when I did. I did average in but still have an average of 62c.

CRK on some days is more than 25% of my portfolio which is the maximum I allow myself for a cash flow negative company. I will allow myself to buy more if the rest of my portfolio recovers to keep CRK at 25%.

I really think CRK's share price is a powder keg ready to explode to $1 in an afternoon or 2. I reckon just the appointment of a well credentialled CEO with the accompanying annoucement of how the company will be taken forward will be enough to see 80c. Then a positive PFS could easily see $1.20+.

Fingers crossed the rest of my portfolio recovers which will allow me to buy more at these levels before the above happens!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.