OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

4.3 cents and dropping, page-27

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    Hi Salt... (just between you and me - I've always valued and appreciated your insights and opinions )

I've been mulling over the well established (and seemingly organised) practice of using and manipulating FUD and FOMO, especially by market "Whales". I thought others might find the below graphic interesting and perhaps help those feeling a bit befuffled (ie "Normie") understand that this stuff routinely happens.

You might also want to check out those poster/s with a particularly aggressive and repetitive FUD message and see against the chart when they showed up on these threads.

Whale manipulation.png

This next chart is about the emotional rollercoaster, and it's correlation with FUD/FOMO and the maximum points of risk and reward.

Is there risk with holding and/or buying at this point? YES!

Are we approaching the bottom of the downwards slide from Anxiety to Despondency? Probably.

Emotion v opportunity.png
    So my suggestion:
    - Cast aside the seemingly biased up and down rampers.
    - Consider the various components of OGX, eg is there gold, what are the grades, what are the challenges, what is the likelihood of these being resolved and how long might this take.
    - Consider your own exposure to risk and reward....

And then decide if you think it's worth holding, buying or selling.

GLTA - and very importantly... this is not advice, I'm just sharing some information that's easily available with a google search.
    Last edited by VivaLaVida: 30/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.