OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

''Never said a C.R would not be announced, it still could be...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    ''Never said a C.R would not be announced, it still could be though imo due to
    the above it becomes less likely from this point in time due to the increased
    likely hood of gold sales revenue has/ is reducing the need unless the reasoning is compelling -in that scenario i would hope the share price is well north of its current''

We've established that they need roughly 1000 oz monthly to break even.

They would run out of cash by end of September roughly + add more time for any gold recovered (100 oz or more)

It's pretty compelling reason to raise more capital now imo.

You're hoping that the price would be well north of it's current before announcing a CR, but does the market really care what we're all hoping for?

My gut tells me that they will not produce anything close to 1000 oz this month or next month.

As for me informing the public that I may sell, I do so in case there are others that may have bought partially influenced by my posts & know my change of sentiment. Not that I'm right! I've said I'm a beginner.

I would recommend to those that are influential (get lots of likes) on hot copper to let others know your change of sentiment as they might be investing largely based on your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.