OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

For mine people are already hanging at the end of the rope and...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    For mine people are already hanging at the end of the rope and are dying a slow death, lead to gallows by people singing the company’s praises day after day with ill-informed and bias opinions dressed up to look like expert views.

All exploration from here on means more money needs to be raised (pitty Anglo aren’t paying for it like was the original intention of the JV that slowly vanished into thin air with no real timely explanation).

The game is for Cartesian to recover 100cents in the dollar IMO and then they can sigh a breath of relief and be sitting free carried like a big fat monkey on OGX’s back.

The minimum quarterly royalty of 1,000ozs of gold (equivalent) should get them to about 32cents in the dollar by the end of Sept (as explained in the post below).

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/way-oversold.4336478/page-39?post_id=34721466#.W4dzwBo_WhA

Does anyone know if Cartesian still hold the 2 million shares and 3.4 million options they got as a signing fee for amending the funding agreement in 2016?

I suppose if they haven’t sold these shares yet they could still sell them to recover another 0.8cents  in the dollar (not worth very much now compared to the outstanding monies loaned).Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 30/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.