OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

4.3 cents and dropping, page-49

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173

Great analysis, logically thought out Eshmun
    JG formerly worked at Cartesian and to deny the possibility there are massive conflicts of interest where paying back becomes the key priority you would be foolish to not consider imho.

The analogy of family... JG was in the Csrtesian family and had been for years. Loy as lties and friendships develop.
    Same as a family, if I am a father of 2 children and a wife, we will call those 3 cartesian... but then I as the father need to also go to work every day a d make decisions on whether my family get a good life or eat well then my decisions will be biased to optimize the welfare of the family(cartesian)

Doing another CR is good for Cartesian to get their money owed back, and very very bad for existing holders where the shareprice plummets further like 90 percent of CRs.
    So definitely another CR on the cards...

The only upside I can see at this point of OGX even surviving is a buy out from a large company like Anglo....

But I have seen time and time again ogx would be allowed to go to liquidation, and forced to sell mining assets at 5 c yo the dollar. Anglo would be best financially to wait until OGX get to this point to minimize the outlay to buy OGX and totally remove any bargaining power ogx mgmt would have

Down she goes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.