CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

$4.30 placing to raise $30m, page-81

1. 1,067 Posts.
    hey mate stop with the just thats sad stuff, i could care less how you two faced pricks feel abot me or my company. i have said many times i respect all views but you guys have turned so much in the last few months based on what you tell me ill understand one day when i get my head out of the sand, but appears no more than just opinions. I am hoping it goes ok for us but i am smart enough to know that it doesnt always work out and i accept that is possible. But hoots its got nothing to do with how much i drink and 007 its got nothing to do with how naive i am. ill just stick with what i know is happening and what i know is about to happen the rest is out of my hands and if you guys are right and i lose out well so be it, ill lick my wounds, try again and be thankful that at least i was true and gave it a go. Hoots you in particular go back and read what you use to say about our company and mgt and look at what you say now, and nowhere do you tell us what changed. I just hope you were not writing to an agenda back than or now, but i guess ill never know. Anyway to longs as i said earlier ride thru this, its about to begin for us and that i do know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.