CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Bermuda, do you not think that you're actually targeting the...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hi Bermuda, do you not think that you're actually targeting the wrong people here? The time is well past to either supporting CDU on here or being a detractor ( rather than a troll of course). Personally Bermuda, I wouldn't hold back any longer, we are all grown ups mate, if you have something to say and want to show everyone what you 'really feel' go and do it!

What do you think is going to happen? is the shareprice going to rise or fall because of a statement made by a particular poster on HC? I very much doubt it.

You like many others know what's being played out here, my advice is say what you 'really think' and get it over with. CDU will rise or fall on its fundamentals or not, they will not rise or fall on what you or I or any other poster has to say on HC, they will rise or fall depending on the skill or 'deviousness' of all the players involved.

This is also not a post to 'rein' in alternative thought or put you or anyone else down, it's just to say, if anyone has anything to say..just say it and be truly open about your position and take on CDU, everyone will then know exactly where you are coming from, and perhaps why there has been according to some a change of heart of once strong CDU investor, and who knows people might also agree with you....or not.

What's the old song 'say what you mean, and mean what you say'

cheers to all the longtermers (especially you Max)

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.