FND 2.03% $2.90 findi limited

it’s material so I’m guessing it’s a Trading halt to finalise...

1. 1,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    it’s material so I’m guessing it’s a Trading halt to finalise documents and sort out any admin formalities etc and or give them time to do something commercial with that information…and then announce that too?

From a trading perspective this is behaving gloriously, higher highs and lower lows, and consolidation inbeteeen on meaningful/healthy volume for this stock indicating an orderly transition to new longer term holders at these higher prices.. it’s clear some big new participants are positioning for what they must see to be the longer term game. This is clear because with the volume they are buying they know they just can’t ‘flip’ it at a short term profit and the way it’s being accumulated indicates serious long term position building by more that one party it seems… maybe we see a change in substantial at some stage? With FND’s current EBIT and the fact it’s still trading at less than half the ASX 300 average multiples along with the scope for growth being significant, then FND must be now on some small cap fund managers radars.. i think that’s exactly the value mis-match they scour the markets for.. this is going much higher imho. Accumulating in this zone before the supply runs out at the current levels has been the way to go and that just seems like it will continue for some time - maybe till the multiple is at least at market multiples.

a few posters have picked the move to here.. the next 6-12months could deliver similar or higher nominal share price growth that we have seen in the past 6-12 months imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
-0.060(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $146.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.05 $2.80 $581.3K 198.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 999 $2.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.95 547 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.92
  Change
-0.060 ( 0.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.92 $3.05 $2.81 29388
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
FND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.