FND 1.71% $4.59 findi limited

I think you're pretty close to what happens....my 2 cents worth...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I think you're pretty close to what happens....
    my 2 cents worth is that people should think of think of the model as closer to a Tyro than an Afterpay....
    by that I mean with Afterpay the consumer has an active choice & will ask to 'Afterpay'
    with Tyro a need is there to be met (i.e. tap & go payment) & the merchant will offer that service to the consumer to facilitate the transaction.
    At no point do you see something like Tyro being advertised to the consumer & as a consumer you do not choose which service to use for tap & go (you use whatever the merchant has).... the company spends their dollars ensuring that as many merchants as possible have a tyro device.... or in our case a Findipay access/ terminal (& presumably incentivise the merchant to just keep one option not many).
    PS I know our model is different from tyro, this is just to explain my thinking on why we no doubt target merchants & ensure the service is in place rather than target end consumers... ultimately the need from the consumer to make a payment will create the demand & the merchant will facilitate with Findipay without the consumer necessarily wanting or needing a choice between payment facilitators

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.