FND 3.66% $3.68 findi limited

The shares have been consistently going up for months and theres...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    The shares have been consistently going up for months and theres always been the question of how long can it be sustained before profit taking occurs, even though i believe $3 to still be materially undervalued. Market (retail investors i assume) got a whiff that there's a potential delay/risk to the white label license, which i would argue getting granted a provisional license is less risky than not having the license yet at all which was the position the company was in prior to that announcement. Anyway it appeared the market reacted by starting to sell, which i imagine spooked other holders to get out.

Remember that WAM capital has been buying up the share i believe somewhat aggressively as i would contribute alot of the share price appreciation prior to that point to them, so if they bought at $3.30 the day prior they're definitely going to hoover them up at $2.30-$3.00. I imagine this began occuring and as usual retail holders jump back in for the ride, and now were back here hahaha. I think what happened over the last 2 weeks will be the catalyst for the next leg up as now we have shaken the tree and any holders with concern have probably left, with an even more tightly held register remaining.

Let the instos and great fundamentals of the business both do their thing, with this month being the time they will report FY24 earnings and free cash flow, and if similar to last year, give guidance on the year ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.68
Change
0.130(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.58 $3.83 $3.55 $967.8K 259.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 $3.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.75 4624 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.73
  Change
0.130 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.60 $3.84 $3.60 19652
Last updated 15.57pm 07/06/2024 ?
FND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.