EUR 0.00% 0.9270 euro

Hi Hally, I usually use a minimum of 3 time frames but i utilise...

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Hally,
    I usually use a minimum of 3 time frames but i utilise Monthly, Weekly, Daily, 4hr, 1hr and the 15min to find an entry. I Do a weekly annalysis on all these every weekend on all of the timeframes and use the 15 min to find an entry, and even in fast moving situations ill jump to the 5 and 1min if trying a scalp, but im not a scalper so i am quite rubbish at it! ha
    Anyway i would say the higher the better depending on the time you intend to stay in a trade for. I usually stay in anywhere from between a couple of hours to a day or two depending on when PT gets hit or get stopped out!
    Ill do my weekly annalysis and then trade with that in mind. but oviously the FX markes move quickly so sentiment and trand can change at anytime so you would need to be ready for that too.
    I am not big on Fundamentals or long term predictions as there are too many variable that can and some will happen for me to tell too far into the future I am certainly no economist so i find a shorter term in the trade for me the better as obviously as soon as your in your money is at risk so you need to find the ballance to be in the shortest time possible for the most reward possible, all obviously depending on the individuals appitite for risk!
    Hope that helps pal
    and good luck! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.