BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Take a moment to picture this... Mike in front of a room packed...

1. 240 Posts.
    Take a moment to picture this... Mike in front of a room packed with concerned locals all worried about all the cancer and pollution the cotter mill caused; they are angry enough to take time out of their day to attend the meeting, their house values are on the line, their scared that someone might contaminant the water supply and poison their children.
    Would you stand up and tell them "we are a couple of months away from purchasing the last piece of the puzzle and then will be working as hard as we can to get the largest uranium mine in the US into production ASAP. In fact the new processing plant should be a stone throw from here? Or would you down play the possibility that a mine would ever get off the ground most of our deposit isnt economical, it will take years to get anything happening if it ever happens?
    At current prices most mines wont be feasible, but we all know how many new uranium power plants are being built around the world, prices have to rise and the US wants to be energy independent. People will accept uranium over oil as soon as the next big storm hits the Gulf of Mexico and oil becomes airborne.

I would buy more at these levels but home renovations is the new hole into which I throw my cash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.