NEO nuenco nl

re: andre! andre - that was probably the most sensible post...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: andre! andre - that was probably the most sensible post you've written. Most of them make you sound like a naughty school boy - castaway style or SB2000. No-one likes that style.
    Unsubstantiated rumours can be damaging. Sometimes it's better to be more patient or factual.
    Let the company make sure they have all the i's dotted and the t's crossed.
    The 'baggers' never really win - a lot of people see through the style that they want to accumulate at lower prices - but a lot of what is said is correct. News hasn't been coming - and those of us that know the company a little better understand that is actually good to this stage.
    The company doesn't give a rats about traders - and they hope the honest mid to long term investors know enough of the story to stick with it.
    Anthony Kain is always available to speak on the phone, and will give an update on where progress is at that stage. None of it is 'market sensitive' news - though occasionally someone mis reads him a little and gets excited on here about announcements that are 'on his desk'. That merely means they are under construction.
    I know you have the best interests of NEO at heart, so please just don't go over board on here.
    You can email me if you want to talk properly on [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.