K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

4.5m 45.5 kcl grade; one of highest on earth

1. 5,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19621
    Drill-hole EK-06 has given significant results IMO.

4.50m at 28.67% K2O (45.41% KCl)

Yes, this is one of the highest on earth.
    It is not only the high grade on one spot, this high grade layer comes from EK-04 down to south for more than 1.2km. and it is open to south (ELM says "Drill hole EK-06 was positioned on the current southern end of the Kola grid (Fig. 2) and indicates the target is open to the south")

7.00m at 24.47% K2O (38.85% KCl) from 275.00m, including 4.50m at 28.67% K2O (45.41% KCl) from 276.50m

Only the upper zone 4.5m at 45.51 KCl grade will give a huge resource when calculated for a few km around that area. And it is obvious now that grades are getting better when going south. EK-04 (old K6) has given 3.58m at 39.21 KCl grade. EK-06 is 1.2km far from EK-04 and grades are getting better and thicker.

EK-06 was the last hole at the south part of the drilling programme but ELM now need to drill more holes down to south of EK-06 towards to K19 which is the old drill hole and 4km far from EK-04 (old K6) for proving more resources.., IMO of cource.

If this layer continues 3 more kms down to K16 with this type of very high grade sylvinite then Kola resource size will easily reach to 500mt with sylvinite only. Carnallite at deeper would be a huge bonus if the grades are good. (the assay results are still pending). And we don't know what is happening with the drilling (EK-09 and EK-07) in the north side of the prospect.

I bought some on Monday, I bought more yesterday and I bought more again today. All my money goes to ELM.

BTW, because it was being tried to be capped just recently and still being done so, don't get any panic attack if those guys might try to shake the tree for a last time.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.