K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

4.5m 45.5 kcl grade; one of highest on earth, page-6

1. 5,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21541
    Hi guys

radioactive has touched to a very important point; "It is possible that dougou is connected to Kola which could give us a 1 billion tonne sylvinite resource"

Yes, but it is not possible, it is definit that Dougou is connected to Kola. Those sylvinite and carnallite layers normally go for kms. This is a known reality. That is how they are formed in sedimentary basins and how they are formed in Sanstachawen in Canada too. The sylvinite layers may even get thicker towards to Dougou. The latest drilling results are confirming that idea. Those layers are even connected to the Sergipe Basin across the South America continent. (remember my Post #: 5830907, its images are below)

Btw, the sylvinte layers in Danakil basin which STB and Allana's projects are being done, is not surely known how they were formed by the geologists. It is know that that area was an inland sea before sometime (and it will be again in couple of thousand years from today) but it is also significnatly effected by the fresh water currents as this are is the lowest point (120m under sea level)of Africa. So, they are not considered as sedimentary basins, and looks like more fresh water fed deposits. So the layers there can show different charecteristics, hence less reliable resources.

-----------------------------------------------
    my Post #: 5830907
    Here is a bit more information which might help some of us to understand why the Congo/Gabon sedimentary potash deposits are unique.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.