K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

Thanks DDzx.We are slowly connecting the dots while sp is slowly...

1. 5,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20541
    Thanks DDzx.

We are slowly connecting the dots while sp is slowly rising to the blue sky.

I am doing my best from the beginning. It was hard to explain importance of sitting on a sedimentary basin potash deposit. Now people start to understand like you what I mean on the images above.

ELM's Sintoukola Project is a unique one in the World. There is no other project like this one other than the ones in Sansatchewan.

When people understand the uniqueness of this project and ELM becomes popular in the stock market, the sp will be more than $3..! (over $450m market cap). It can even go over $5 (over $800m market cap) as you explained on one of your posts before. That is very much related with potash prices, and of cource the food prices which is the main driver of potash prices. We all know now that food prices is going up and up all the time.

Unfortunatelly flood crises in Australia will not help World food prices to come down at all. It will effect the food prices in the opposite direction; up again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.