HAZ 0.00% 4.0¢ hazelwood resources ltd

blao - I agree with you. inch it back up, never leave big block...

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    blao - I agree with you. inch it back up, never leave big block to BUY for fear of getting whacked, do a slowly-slowly catch the monkey and then offer a seemingly impressive discount when the inevitable capital raising comes through.

Drifting here, to be frank, the problem in my view is there is just enough interest in the tungsten market generally to keep people coming back to have a look, but the possibly ill-fated Vietnam foray and the resultant focus and cash drain makes many other plays look more appealing than this one.

Plenty of other tungsten +/- tin exposure on the ASX now without the issues. I follow this and the others in its space as I like the commodity, this one now through curiosity in management rather than investor interest as I want to see how the capital structure ends up.

The comments I read in this forum illustrate a general lack of faith in management to pull a rabbit out now. Still, I also hope for the best so that it does not detrimentally affect a poorly understood commodity for the rest of the retail investment market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.