PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

4.6 ? what next up or down? , page-54

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I’ll have a go Pewal.

I believe there are still lots of uncovered shorts with time now running out (if PTM comes this week). Volume really needs to be 10M + per day to get the job done, and through the middle of last week it was well under.

Today we’re seeing testing both up and down to determine the willingness for larger volumes to flow without upsetting the applecart…ie what impact will lots of large buys have if they were placed now….we’re seeing BOT activity for a bit, then 2-3 larger juicy orders coming through (just now at 4.4c). If the market response is muted, then I believe this will provide a positive signal to them and we’ll see this happen later today or tomorrow to flush more volume through on a much larger scale, along with the associated capping with the 5.2-5.3c levels being loaded up when it really gathers momentum.

The Feds are starting to speak to each other now, so the scare tactics like we saw on Friday will not necessarily work in the required timeframe to move volume.

Only way to release the volume now is going to be buying their way out on the way up…

My seatbelt is already fastened :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.