PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

4.6 ? what next up or down? , page-57

1. 2,889 Posts.
    Reichman to be clear, I still believe this is being set up ready for a next leg up.
    When SP looks like moving forward it does on volume. When it looks like coming back volume is lean.
    The last upmove to 5.5 got away pretty quickly and the brakes were put on with the recent testing being deep but on low volume.
    The most is being made of any bit of negative news to get the price back down but the volume is not there to support the moves to the downside.
    The gap that is still open and has been discussed before, probably wont get filled but is still in the back of peoples minds.

The SP may well close at 4.2 today to pull in some sellers in the morning but I believe this round of testing may be nearing an end. I believe it is a good time to buy these tests. With good upside and minimal downside.
    Next upmove should see a retest of 5.4 and then 6 is pretty significant support/resistance to test after that.

BTW: I was the buyer at 4.3 who has waited patiently to get my order filled while the Bots nibbled away. My order is now filled and we may be seeing the setup for a 4.2 close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.