SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

$4.6billion capex=bhp 3monthly profit $5b+, page-12

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Buggered if I know Yowie, but if you are positive that SDL won't make the grade I expect you have DYOR and you must have the figures.
    I work in a mine-we move 40000 ton(min) in a 12 hr shift using 190-200t trucks (avg haul distance 9ks) and then the product runs on a 25k long conveyor to a refinery where it is processed and put on a train(40k trip). We manage to move 26mill ton of product a year and our product is covered by 1-3m of topsoil which has to be removed after the loggers have been in and then we rehab the area. A lot of cost and time goes in prep and rehab. We mine in satellite pits also so no main central pits as you would find in iron ore. Also shallow DSO in the SDL lease area.
    Once this is up and running -look at 100mtpa . 8.3 mill a month. 138000t in a 12 hr shift. 11500 an hour. 730E Komatsu truck(a small one) carries approx 200t loaded. 57 loads an hour. The trucks get a lot bigger than that. They use 270t trucks for iron ore up north I believe. Probably bigger. With 3 pits running and 18 trucks at each and loader/truck working on the stockpile loading the crusher in between truck dumps-piece of cake MAAATE
    Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.