SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

40000 ton in a 12 hr shift. Old figures though coz last nights...

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    40000 ton in a 12 hr shift. Old figures though coz last nights target was 47000!!! The only thing missing from the clowns in management where I work is red noses and big shoes and they still manage to get 40000plus a shift!!!
    If it was 40000 a minute I reckon you would be mining water. LOL
    Most of the guys on here posting charts and such have a good grasp on what is going on. Sorting the wheat from the chaff is the hard thing. Sometimes it is easy tho LOL.
    This is my first share I have had that has had a takeover bid so I am no expert. I don't like to guess about what will happen, just learn from some of the crew on HC about charts and cup and handles and head and shoulders and still be confused at the end of it all. I can see the value in the company but that makes no difference. It is all guesswork at the moment and I like everyone else have nothing concrete but I do know that 100mtpa won't be that hard to achieve once your basic infrastructure is in place.
    Whether it will be SDL at the helm I am not so sure of. I have a mate who is the full bottle on the market and his opinion is a matter of when and not if-just too small a fish in a hungry pond. But hell he could get it wrong too!! He did mention there may be something interesting in the next quarterly though. Earlier cap raising was so SDL could wait out any bid and have cash in bank so no pressure. That was his angle on it anyway.
    Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.