ADV 3.70% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

Based on a positive drilling update I be reckoning, spike over 5...

1. 10 Posts.
    Based on a positive drilling update I be reckoning, spike over 5 close 4.5 could be possible with news, lots of traders got their finger on the trigger with the well established Li stories unfolding.

There seems to be a penny stock in my asx feed acquiring Li projects with the words (advanced project) everyday now. For those who are fundamental Li and Tesla believers who are breaking all these companies down ranking them with analysis, thats fine but it may be futile as bubbles tend to burst in markets.
    I would say take profits as you go. get your capital out, let the profits ride.

I was told that 8 years ago whilst holding Admiralty resources when they were proving up a great Li resource, but I was too much of a Li believer in for the long haul.
    In an Ideal world or trade I believe letting your profits ride in these Li companies and ripping out your capital asap is the only way to go no matter how well the Li story reads out with EV's and the energy storage revolution.

Thats what I reckon anyways

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $7.593K 58.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60287 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 6976 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.