AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Patersons is a spent force with this stock..they helped raise...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Patersons is a spent force with this stock..they helped raise capital for them about 3 years ago and then the main corporate man moved to Canacoord that they have dealt with ever since...I don't even reckon Patersosns have much of the stock left on their books...i.e I would not pay much attention to their research...they just had to restructure their whole company and shed 20% of staff..shows you what direction they are going in!!
    More importantly...take a look at the gross shorts!!!! finally starting to crack and covering their backside!! look at what they covered in the last few weeks

http://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=ore

their has been blatant manipulation for a while...but this is a tell tale sign that their time is up... and with the company cashed up...not needing to raise capital and also the cashflow starting to come in from sales...there are not many reasons to push it down..It also explains why there seem to be a few downrampers and people talking about quality issues to sow some doubt..
    Tesla just took 300,000 orders for an electric car that no one has seen or driven and will probably force the company to bring forward expansion plans... The thematic for demand is clear and being reinforced..
    The price of Lithium carbonate is holding up in China too at record levels..
    The shares are screaming a breakout through $3 on positive production update and pretty sure we are going to hear of expansion plans sooner rather than later..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.