Well there's one way to discourage the boats. The only thing...

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well there's one way to discourage the boats. The only thing handed over is a can of petrol/diesal (matches optional) with a big hollow metal stick pointing the direction they are to go. If they don't get the hint, then I'm sure there is some near out-of-date munitions lying around waiting to be used for target practice. If they use the match, then they had better be good swimmers. Would only need one boat...

Alternatively, pick up the boat load of people. Pack them off to the nearest airport and put them on a plane. Don't say anything about the destination, just fly them straight back to Indonesia or better still where they came from.

If you think I have little sympathy for them, you geussed corectly. If they have had the resources to get this far through so many countries then I would suggest they hardly qualify as refugees. That or all the countries they've passed through are passing them all along like a pass the parcel. Australia is dumb enough to not continue passing. Maybe they could start a colony in Antarctica? If the gloabal warmists are correct it should be capable of growing something soon.

DKit

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.