In answer to your questions Iron_mike everyone knows the Left...

1. 3,492 Posts.
    In answer to your questions Iron_mike everyone knows the Left love a 'Victim' it makes them feel better about themselves. So if I play the victim in whatever guise that may be, say Illegal Entrant I am a poor 'refugee' to these dim wits. All I have to do is throw up my hands, burn my ID and say 'Taliban' and the money flows.
    Or if I sit on my behind, destroy my health with petrol sniffing and alcohol I am looked at as victim of colonial oppression and some one to be facilitated in furthering my own depravation.

God forbid that I want to work for what is mine and keep the bulk of the fruits of my own labour. Then I am seen as a 'wicked Capitalist' that must be taxed to the edge of oblivion and tied up in so much red/green and black tape that it is easier to give up or go overseas.

Flaky, clueless, bed-wetting Greens and malevolant Leftoids have this once great country under their boot and want everyone to be a victim so they can control us and rule our lives and in the process feel better about their own huge inadequacies.

This situation is truly pathetic.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.