BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

$4 bucks in 4 weeks!, page-77

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Having put myself in a similar position on occasion, I myself find the best thing it to 'weather the storm' until some more of the underlying 'fundamentals' become clearer, particularly the FY18 report, and the picture that 'intrinsic content' paints... (admittedly, a bit daunting)

Tough one, but, based on a hunch, I suspect there'll be some 'patches' of positivity in the report, and perhaps bring back some 'relative' value into the BLA SP... P/B Ratio is ~1.03, so not technically 'undervalued, and not 'over' either...

It was a big FOMO-punt my friend, I can't really offer it as 'advice' perse, but you'd have to be pretty 'shaken out' to take a 'big' loss with volatility awash, and 'imminent' news/reports due...

I'd strongly recommend you invest in 'risk' strategies/contingencies dude, especially, and particularly for 'any' FOMO trades... A good strategy is to never put more than 10% of your capital 'at risk' in any trade, and use 'stops' at around 1% (so for $100K of capital, max $10K per trade, with 'stops' set when the $1K 'loss' is hit), and diversify...

Anyways, take away what you may from that, I'm sure it's a lesson you'll likely remember for years to come mate...

I'm watching from the 'stands' for the minute, but very interested in the FY18 report when it arrives...

Good luck dude, enjoy the weekend HC BLA peeps...

ML
    Last edited by morgenlofting: 10/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.