1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Hi all

Just some more on WHE

Management is the key for me
    Mac loves the Registry – top drawer!!

Now the first JORC has impressed on the upside

Something to consider:

The EV/lb valuation for the 30mill lbs is $10.03 ... This is about standard ATM ... But WHE gets a premium for Management/backers & nearness to production, etc, so in my opinion it could easily deserve a EV/lb of around $20 ..... ie: making a SP up to about $7.00

If that sounds exorbitant, think of AGS with a current EV/lb of $58.00 on B4M initial JORC!! Yes, $58.00!!!!

Getting that into perspective, if WHE had the same EV ratio it would have a SP for WHE of $21.00 on the initial Pecs JORC alone!!! ..... LOL

Now, we know that AGS has this premium for:
    *Nearness to production
    *Location in SA
    *Heathgate connection

But WHE has a number of GREAT factors too that warrant a premium, so as I said, a SP of between $5-$7 is not out the question. The market will decide.

As WHE boost the JORC .. Lets say to the next level of 50mill lbs after we add Sweetwater & Bison ..... Then using an EV/lb of $10 … we would get a SP projection of $6.00 - & if we then also include a premium, we then go toward a SP of $10.00 plus. PLUS of course we have heaps of action happening, which could mean any announcement from left field as well, so, heaps of potential SP drivers.

So, short-term, we should see consolidation then up to $5 plus as a reality, but med-long term I expect a multi-bagger still probable from this price

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.