ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

4 Cent Target, page-396

1. 3,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I would have been surprised if the rain hadn't posed a challenge as some parts of the state have been under water, however I did look at reported flooded areas around AP and water sources and NSL was reasonably high and dry from any of them so it wasn't a real concern beyond rainfall that actually hit them.

I don't think you can infer a timeframe from this announcement and I would have been surprised if they gave one. I would have liked one for my own personal need to know but from a company perspective it seems smarter to keep the actual production date relatively broad as they don't know what possible hiccups might arise. If they said two weeks, the market would hang on those words. At least repeating the same timeframe always given shows we are still on schedule and gives an end time frame, cash flow positive by the end of Q4 means commissioning could be finalised any day between now and then. There are far less risks left at this stage though considering everything is in place and constructed to the satisfaction of all parties.

Still plenty of other exciting news to keep investors happy with progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.