ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

Encouraging to see 4 cents again! Definitely moved up from the...

1. 147 Posts.
    Encouraging to see 4 cents again! Definitely moved up from the mid 3 lows.

Of course markets have bounced a bit which helps, however, a little anticipation with WHL Energy may also be starting to creep in now.

From a time line perspective, it would be quite reasonable to conclude that an announcement or update regarding either one of the farm outs, or the Palta 1 drill may be close.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the share price has already started its drift back up to around the 5 cent level. From there, 10 cents plus is very do-able with the right news!

At an earlier stage, I think it was the general consensus that WHL Energy is the sort of stock the market is aching to latch onto - an excellent energy sector/East Africa region play with global attention with massive upside going forward.

Reports have also indicated that it is this early, formative / development phase where significant value is added - well before a (Seychelles) drill ever commences. That said, the bonus is we do actually get a drill near term this year in the form of Palta 1 in WA. This I feel is actually a bonus of sorts and will get things moving for sure!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.876K 266.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.