AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

4 Cents Party, page-31

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Could be.. Who knows?,,, we have to get past 3.6c first..biggrin.png

Then ,, it's rarely straight up, although I noticed that most spikes in AVL, previously seem to make their peak within 1 -2 weeks of breakout... (even though the path to get to the breakout is tormentingly slow!)

His down sloping triangle could be argued to be wrong,, (or 'unreliable'), otherwise it would have signaled a breakout a week or two ago.
    Clearly it hasn't,,, so as mentioned before, it would appear that the resistance line makes the upper section of the triangle..

There is one short peak at 7c...
    (The TA theory is) Normally crowd psych requires a bit of action at that point,, (to leave a bad taste in lots of traders/investors buyers minds,, so that they want to exit at that first opportunity to 'get their money back' when it returns to that point..) and you'll notice that there wasn't a lot of volume on that short spike, compared to the other 6-7 months of trading around that range, nor was the SP revisited.
    Most of the action and volume happened around 5-6c,,, with a lot of resistance around 6c ,, in fact a few closes and peaks at that point...
    (TA theory suggests that the more times a SP re-visits the trend or resistance/support line, the more reliable it becomes. -- but never infallible!)

But again , who knows,, depending on the news and other market sentiments ,, it could pause anywhere around there,, and keep going north to 22c like March 2008, or 57c in Feb 2007.??

I make my own calls based on my plans,, and trim the sails to take advantage of the weather or any changes.
    I can be right, I can be wrong.

The plan always to make sure the winners (even though they may often be fewer) pay for more than the losers... and any tools in the box that work for me, is good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.