SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

4 cents sas ?, page-123

1. 14,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Agreed X, i think just like any company trading on the ASX in such capital phase it is subject to such scrutiny and it is not uncommon or unusual for this pattern to be observed in a number of other small caps that are having CR's, it seems to strike fear into a lot of traders, and I understand that as well, a market is there for us to buy and sell and make a living out of it. Some fail some succeed.

I think that because SAS is in a industry that has a long way to go in it's development of connectivity and because the technology changes so quickly, it constantly has to be revalued, it's like computer series that come out with new software and hardware, look at how quickly phones are upgraded, everyone has to have the latest. I saw an ad the other day for a phone that can if placed on the body can do an ultrasound readout on the screen.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               A bit of time and launch reality realisation will restore the faith in price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.