EVN 1.32% $3.84 evolution mining limited

$4 Club. Who wants to join?

1. 31 Posts.
    WIN A $400 BOTTLE OF WHISKY OR CHAMPAGNE (OR BOTH)!

There's too much focus on the short-term/weekly/daily/intra-day/nano-second price movements in POG and SP, and not nearly enough champagne-cork-popping at the news of yet another excellent portfolio acquisition.

So (and please forgive me my presumptuousness), I've decided to inject some positivity and enthusiasm and aged alcohol into the equation in an effort toward focussing on the longer-term upside.

EXHIBIT A: Just one year ago, you could have picked up EVN for 99 cents.

EXHIBIT B: The next four months represent the potential for a very pronounced inflection catalyst/point.

HOW TO WIN:
    If you get the closest to the date the SP hits $4 (closing price), I will send you a $400 bottle of whisky or a $400 bottle of champagne. If you pick the exact date, I will send you both.

Simply post your forecast date (dd/mm/yyyy [AEST]) underneath for your chance to win.

FINE PRINT:
    (i) in case of same date choice, first to post correct date will be adjudged the winner [so make sure your date is unique, and probably not on a weekend]; (ii) in case of exact days either side of date, earlier date will be adjudged the winner; (iii) if you pick the exact date, you will win both prizes; (iv) morons who work for funds/entities who are trying to shake holders out of their positions so that their employer can get on the right side of the trade are precluded from entering.

My forecast date is 28/11/2016 - at the crux of the US/Australian reporting season; 3 weeks after October Non-Farm Payrolls, 3 to 4 weeks after the Italian Referendum, 10 days before the US election, and 2 and a half weeks before the US Federal Reserve December decision on rates (which will be hyped again despite September being a fizzer).

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.84
Change
0.050(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $7.625B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.89 $3.90 $3.82 $19.04M 4.946M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 90643 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 7234 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.85
  Change
0.050 ( 1.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.86 $3.89 $3.82 1695361
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.