LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

$4 club.

1. 872 Posts.
    Its still Sunday now & after 2 Black Douglas,s...bit of frivolity..Scoth Chihawk,not whisky :)..nor bundy..although second choice.
    The posts today are very upbeat,bit like winter is subsiding and Spring is around the corner.
    We moved from $1.77 to $1.90 in a week and thats satisfactory.
    LOL the 'Lynasheads"..I think we have all agreed on that Chihawk.
    Gold Coast Times...Financial page.
    Lynasheads have ascended on the Gold Coast from all over Australia to celebrate their $4 club.(Chihawk,best you check your visa during the year.)
    I guess my point is that whilst trading the market is done by adventurers,its mainly about dreams.
    Like the lotto..somewhere in life,once your going to get on a stock that will fullfill your dreams.
    The Change your life stocks have been FMG and Palladin...and all the planets align now towards LYC.
    Both those companies,had established competitors..LYC has only the retreating China.
    Lynasheads will know that the formation of the $4 is about a dream...but what a dream.
    Yes you can celebrate with family,friends..lol will be peed off.
    But this ($4 club)is the icing to a dream.
    People who have shared the battlefield.
    Its a unique idea ..ideal for a unique company.
    A 5 minute talk by each member,a face to the name,a story,that should take the celebrations through till the sun rises.2 pallet loads of Bundy..emptied.
    Lynasheads will know where Im coming from..optimistic..but totally alert.
    In the meantime,like a good Lynashead Im going to hunt down Forums,spread the facts..join me.
    PS
    Say about $400 a head,should cover a Function room,a Feast,(somewhere in there,there needs to be at least 40 doz oysters,Lobstar,Crabs (muddies as well) :)drinks to wade through,paramedics on standby.
    The greatest dreams are those that come true.
    Giddyup Lynas.:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.10 $5.97 $26.46M 4.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 10260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.