LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

$4 club., page-10

1. 1,226 Posts.
    geoffwhite wrote:
    TraderV, the number of posts made does not indicate the size of the shareholding. I am 66 years old and do not sit in front of hot copper all day and share trading is not my life. I am actually a travel agent and I run my own business. I enjoy reading the posts on Hotcopper because it is a fantastic source of researched material (especially on the LYC thread).
    With regard to the $4 club, I will be there but in all fairness to many I believe its focus should change to the first dividend club, the party should be in Perth ( I am actually from Hervey bay in Queensland) and all the staff and management of LYC should be our honoured guests. I will be happy to make everyone's travel arrangements.

This LYC thread is certainly the best I have ever seen.
    The guys showing us their research has been fantastic.
    Although in my previous post I meant a joke, it in fact is very realistic from these guys comments, they are very very good.
    Sorry to hear you are from Queensland regarding the disaster period.
    Hervey bay sounds nice and must be nice for the $4 party.
    I suppose the good and better the next days are worthwhile.
    I'm from Melbourne and just turned 70 and lately been doing some gym training at a local place. google young victor for my websites anyone is welcome to contact me.
    Unfortunately I bought in at $2.27 my bulk amount but averaged down to $2.026
    Thanks for your views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.