LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

The markets due to world events are currently following a...

1. 872 Posts.
    The markets due to world events are currently following a downward agenda. agenda and manipulation roll easier of the tongue.
    For many sectors..ie Banks..there are no escape routes.
    Closer,but not really close are all the commodity stocks,all that matter for an index are mature,worldly,BHP,RIO,FMG,WPL,NCM,etc the leaders.

We are an emerging enigma.

I will guarantee that evey poster on HC over the last 12 months,with all the valuable research and input havent come to the conclusion that Journalists and analysts have a Ranking of 1 out of 10.

Nobody really knows what to do with us.

We seem to follow the index,then continually stuff comes from left field...mostly from ill written Journo,s or analysts.

MCP really soured our sector.
    As a Western world producer they are the current flag ship.
    All the hype,analysts exspectations that their Qrtly Income report would show 10c a share...they came in with 1 c...atrocious.

Thats confusion to an analyst sitting in an office with no windows and lots of TA data,hardly showing a favourable light.Worse still rendering the basket price useless as a reference point.

So we have an income question mark over the sector.

Add malaysia..now its highlighting an Inviromental risk..let alone in our case a sovereign risk.

With an ASX 200 Index 99% full of mature stocks,we are the 1% not producing/no Income...first to get turfted on a downturn.

So we are on a hiding to nowhere.

When the market is bullish..a project like this gets the benefit of doubt,when its the way it is,its about..show me the money.

To me referring to mature Sectors is critical.
    Like a marriage,anything that matures loses an air of mystery.
    If the market continues down,then gold will go up,and there will be a move to cash and defensive stock.Lots of left fields but overall predictable..You get my drift.

Now all the technology applied to mature stocks is infiltrating our unknown,no history,scant records,sector.Thats why we are bewildered with LYC..as its bewildering to everyone.
    So many want to be desperately in as there are desperate to get out.
    You overlay this new sector with the history/or future of other sectors at your peril.

Nuclear plants dont cop as much flack as LYC has .
    Why,because its an enigma.

The next 4-6 weeks we are going to see the Bend in the trend.
    In the meantime.
    We are to a degree at the mercy of the prevailing winds.
    We have a couple of decent shields against these prevailings during this period.
    China can drop its quota,the seminars can enlighten more investors,the CP can go full on with designer ores....the only thing I DONT want to hear is that work has been stopped at the LAMP.I mean a decision has,nt been made by the GOV.by Sept,the Lamp is completed,and workers are laid off.
    Summary.
    Its a sober time,no doubt.
    I believe in DNA,and each one of us will handle the coming weeks with some sort of strategy.
    For me.
    Plan.A ..unless neutral..evey journo,and analyst to be in

my BS bin.
    Plan B..anyone using TA tracking this sector..same bin.
    Plan c..stock up on medication.
    PS.I would like to think that the #4 club members are astute..We knew this was going to be a turbulant journey.
    As to what degree,well we are going through all the emotions.While its paper money its a well almost cosy game.Stepping into the arena like the lion hearted traders,or gladiators,well at the end of the day theres always blood on the ground.
    Im not into predictions,the world has yet to find one.
    Like the footballers all say..one day at a time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.