LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

$4 club., page-6

1. 1,176 Posts.
    1.The Concentration plant.
    Quiet.last report..designer ores being fed after successfull tests on ore John West rejects.
    Quiet is good,gloating how much is being crushed while IAEA report pending and restriction on ore export not appropriate..Although would appreciate a private email telling me designer ores processing going.."according to plan".WA gov. has issued all necessary Licenses,so no hold up there.

Oneforthe,
    I had a more cynical view of that announcement. When your update call focused on the concentrator to our surprise and the share price dropped I wondered about a fund behind the scenes. Then the announcement stated it used low grade ore at first, and was now progressing to higher more consistent ore. And then Tuesday opened with a big overseas trade.
    My guess (just a thought for conversation) is the fund had a mole seeing low percentages on the initial concentrate produced and the announcement was a public way to address the private concern after the share price was hit. Then state side when the firm verified the explanation with their mole they bought right back in on the cheap. Sad but possible and no big deal IMO. Either way, the dip and bounce back without any insider exits is fine with me. I think it is further evidence the IAEA will give us a green light. And that action is what will really move the stock when it happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.