LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

OMG..I thought I would reply to you in the Lynas Den..away from...

1. 872 Posts.
    OMG..I thought I would reply to you in the Lynas Den..away from all the noise of the Forum.
    Hey you hit a nerve bringing up about FMG.
    I know where your coming from,and then Chihawk replied,good grief i thought :)I likewise was in FMG from the $13 to $1.30...got out near $5 to join LYC..yet everyday I also follow FMG..no stock held...its not just the SP..its the adventure.

I was at a party many years ago (FMG days) and had enough drinks that the stranger beside me had become my closest friend forever.
    He was a Funds management type..no time to follow the market..but after 5 hiccups he asked ..why on earth FMG.
    Even though as I looked at him and could see triplets,it dawnwed on me the type of investor I was.

I am a diamond in the rough prospector.Not only my pocket,but I need mind stimulation as well.

Like me,we (Lynasheads)represent a certain percentage of Investors of like mind.
    We search for a diamond in the rough,find it,put all our previous experiences into play,and throw the kitchen sink at it.

There is a subtle difference,we dont have a closed mind,my point is we are Prospectors looking for a good adventure...FMG was going to be the long term bet,till a better story came along..LYc..if to morrow an even better story comes along we will shift..and quickly.

So far the best story in town is the REE Industry,Flagship LYC,and what a story,what an adventure.

Orbiting around us are other type of investors/traders,chartists,with totally different mind sets.

I think what annoys non Lynasheads is most of us got in early,and despite todays SP the only damage has been to profit..there are some newer LYNASheads holding losses,but that will be shortlived.

The HC forum has become more toxic then the LYC story.

Noone advocates here ($4 club)what to buy or sell or when,our REE story is what counts,and is only at chapter one...and in the thick of it,the main character is LYC..why because the rest are bit players.

First mover advantage is still like machetting (spell check.:) through a jungle..your more likely to get bitten by a snake.Thats what happened to day..the good news is..we have the antidote.So we are suffering,but not deads.

Its still embarrassing to any competitor have far ahead we are even if we are stuck with a further handicap of a year.
    We are then at the finish line and the rest are still around the corner.

The story is great...the basket price is fantastic..Cinderella has just left the building..all we wait now on is the Prince finding her...and we know how that ended.

Go to sleep thinking of the REE sector and its significance for the world and its future..and then pencil in the Flagship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.