LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

$4 club, page-2

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Oneforthe Thanks for your reply.

The reason why I asked this question is I have no frame of reference, i have been speculating on the market for 6 years and have been observing the market for 10 years. I remembered the FMG story quite well because i remember seeing it on the news quite often and the Television just kept bagging the company and it keep getting bad reviews on the paper. I remember

1) Andrew Forrest was accused of having a bad reputation, disgraced from his fail venture at Minara resources,

2)Also ASIC was trying to bring him to court for misleading shareholders

3)FMG also fought with RIO and BHP over railway access and they are trying to STOP him.

4)The next story was the cyclones killing an employee.

5)Cost blow Outs and project delays.

After hearing all that news i thought to myself hehehehe MUST BE A BAD STOCK TO INVEST. Then next thing before you know one day i checked FMG share price for curiosity sake and lo and behold $90! and i was wondering with all that bad press how was it possible?

Then after that Andrew Forrest became the King of the World, he went from bad disgraced businessman to Richest Man in Australia and a wealthy philanthropist contributing to Aboriginal Society.

I am pretty certain LYC is going the same path as FMG last time, with some safety delay and people protesting, Nick is a disgraced businessman from try to sell crown on the cheap.
    Sounds like Deja Vu and a similar story unfolding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.