LYC 2.08% $7.85 lynas rare earths limited

$4 club

1. 872 Posts.
    I posted earlier that at $63 per k net, @11,000t production =LYC valuation with 10 PE = $4.
    The maths is one thing..the PE the governing factor is another.

The timing that the market will factor in a PE is vey dependent on the first LYC income report.

The presumption that the POL will be given was confirmed to me when Phase 2 construction was approved in Sept 2011.(in the midst of protests).

The Election..the biggest threat to the governing UMNO is the PAS..not the PKR that Fuziah Sellah represents in Kuantan..UMNO have targetted this seat..admitting a fight but exspecting a win...no doubt discrediting Fuziah the main objective.
    The UMNO face only one threat..they have been in Gov for 57 yrs since idependence from Britian.Two words could overthrow them..Its time..we can relate to that after the long Menzies liberal rule.
    the difference is that Najib is on the world stage as a reformer..the closest opponent is Anwar on charges of sodomy.should he (Najib)still lose the party most likely to succeed is the PAS.,.who are also into free enterprise and about getting foreign investment..so to LYC the election result has no effect..as NC stated..the LAMP is about Regulatiuon..not politics.

This is why LYC is in a political tugawar...Fuziah has nothing else econonomically re getting Kuantan going..unlike salangor ..a seat UMNO wont win.

Kuantan is only 1 off 13 states that will detemine no of seats in parliament...the other states have isolated the LYC issue as a local problem.so its not a national issue.

Malay gov already looking for a site for a nuclear plant.

Fuziah salleh has informants everywhere waiting for a LYC/Gov slip up.
    She checked with shipping and stated publically that LYC was iumporting ores prior to POL approval.
    This was denied by LYC/Gov.
    Now it turns out that a Container was dispatched..empty...for Logistic reasons...???

$16 m in ores purchased in DEc 2010 are currently test running the kilns,logistics are checking container scenarios,phase 2 construction approved sept 2011.

Last week 43 tourists in air conditioned buses..dont know that was mentioned..(the buses.)...aircon must be big deal..the bottom line they were all investors/stakeholders checking on LAMP progress.

Over the top.
    Next expense report dont be put off with the expensive monitoring systems just purchased..but publically declared this would happen..
    ie monitoring gasses/water waste on a monitor on site and one in the city..housed at the police station for public viewing ...plus the monitoring will be available on the net.Throw away $1.5 m to appease radicals.Yet its being done..LYC is going all out.

Goldman,s analyst said how impressed they were with the innovative method LYC will reduce the waste..
    We know waste is about gypsum and the left over crap (thorium)into bitumin/concrete pillars .

A low key ann would be that the 66% waste was being put aside for the gypsum Building industry.
    A high key ..would be contracts signed to buy the gypsum.
    this alone is a massive industry as Malaysia is a 100% importer of Gypsum.

12 yr tax exemption.
    Tell me one other REE mine on earth that has a 12 yr tax exemption.
    Costing a project is one thing..tax another.
    MCP is an example.
    No tax concession when doing the bottom line,
    US labour costs compared to Malaysian average..rm 3000 pm..$100
    Malaysia is worth all this crap in the long run.
    Like our friend..Lifton..its about lowest cost..highest grade..we go..tick...tick..

Ill end by referring to the $16 m LYC spent on getting the ores in Dec..can anyone tell me who we bought it from,where did we store it,why did we buy it..what did we know.

So little we know about this big picture,
    ALL we do know, LYC is in the middle of it.

The $4 club will happen.
    The question is when.
    The answer when we get $63 per kilo.

Get the mindset/patience in perspective..this is not gold/ironore/oil/etc..concentrate on the timing..so many to come.
    GL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.85
Change
0.160(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $7.187B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.72 $7.86 $7.70 $1.356M 174.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 194 $7.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.86 1776 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.