CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

4 Corners Cannabis Special, page-85

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    "... to which you were always hesitant to do in the past."

Evidence please at my alleged reluctance to call.

"... your perception of being a victim in this forum is not weighted by my request for clarification."

From my understanding of the English language that sentence does not make sense.

However, if you want something of substance to discuss - try this. My post on 22 Jan 2018. https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/30461446/single

Questions for consideration.

1. The non-cash loan to Volcan of $1,200,000 (2017 Annual report p. 60) - why have the directors of QBL not pursued Volcan for the ~$1,200,000 non-cash interest free loan as opposed to merely impairing that loan?

2. Volcan own ~189,000,000 QBL shares - why can't they pay their debt to QBL in shares or cash?

3. On p. 18 of the 2017 Annual Report it is noted that;
    "Ministers had requested that the Food Regulation Standing Committee (FRSC) investigate information gaps identified in considering the adoption of low-THC hemp seeds as a food. These covered marketing and labelling issues, legal and Treaty implications, maximum levels of cannabidiol (CBD) and the potential effects on road side drug testing. Ministers noted the key finding of the Consumption Report is that it is highly unlikely that consumption of food products containing the levels of THC tested would result in any positive tests on oral fluid, blood or urine. In light of these findings Ministers supported the draft standard that will allow low-THC hemp seeds to be sold as a food. The standard will take effect six months after it has been gazetted and Ministers acknowledged that there is still a range of New Zealand and State and Territory legislation that currently prohibits the sale of low-THC hemp seeds as a food which will need to be amended. Ministers also supported the establishment of an Implementation and Monitoring working group."

This text also appears on the following web site under the section 'Low-THC Hemp seeds as a Food'
    http://foodregulation.gov.au/internet/fr/publishing.nsf/content/forum-communique-2017-April

4. Is this the work of QBL? Or, do the words used in this section of the 2017 Annual Report, belong to another party? And if so - why has the original source not been acknowledged?

In the 2017 Annual Report it is noted that; Pnina Feldman – Executive Director, Business Development; Dr Robert Coenraads – Principle Geologist, Exploration and Mining; and Sholom Feldman – Chief Executive Officer and Company Secretary. have each entered into a 'Management Services Agreement' with AGMPL.

AGMPL is a company owned and controlled by Pnina Feldman (2017 Annual Report p. 37).

5. Have the directors of QBL considered putting the existingManagement Services Agreement or parts of the that Management Services Agreement out to the market? If not why not?

I ask this question because the overall cost of the Management Services Agreement supplied by AGMPL increased by slightly more than 15% from 2016 to 2017.

Alarmingly, the rent costs as noted in the Management Services Agreement (2017 Annual report p. 37) increased by approximately 27% from 2016 to 2017.

6. Have the directors considered and or investigated renting other commercial premises?

7. And is it the opinion of the directors that an increase in rent costs of ~27% from 2016 to 2017 is a fair and reasonable charge in the current circumstances?

In a low inflationary business environment QBL's costs are increasing by margins that would, in my view, be very difficult to justify.

Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.