MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

4 corners report on srilanka , page-20

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Can yers check on the date of the documentary's first edition/publication as I had seen one on 4 corners about a month or so prior to learning about the government's contribution to the Metamizer deal... I was a little concerned when I saw the interview many months ago but when I saw the Govt's backing for MDV's order I relaxed a little... Might not be the same report but then again it sounds like it could be. More or less it was concerned about human rights issues on both sides of the conflict which is not unusual in any conflict these days. Yeah as far as MDV's stock goes waiting for the EGM I guess is a good idea. The deal is starting to drag out a bit long for my liking but it still has a few months on my books before I'll make any decision either way.

Munji, K Rudd has always been an advocate of appearing politically Humane, He's probably in favor of funding for the people but perhaps needs a few assurances before any military or government defense infrastructure funding can be considered. Both sides of the conflict will no doubt be facing various claims of war crimes etc. and these take decades to finalize, in the mean time the people of SriLanka still need to be considered not punished for political unrests..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.