MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

4 corners report on srilanka , page-23

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    munjit you are the most frustrating poster i have ever seen on this site. Just on this thread alone you have gone all over the place making unsubstantiated statements, wild theories and poorly drawn conclusions:

"We are in trouble folks..aust govt loan looks terribly shaky"

"...i hope this doco hasnt done any damage...look what happened with indonesian cattle took one look at the video and stopped sending them immediately"

"tougher times ahead for MDV...very ironic given that our product is fantastic and demand for it in the country is sky high...waste piled sky high! its a shame there is so much politics involved now" - WHO SAID!!

"sell off at 0.004 today...ironic given the doco was on 4 corners!" - WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?

lets not forget your EGM prediction!

"lets just see if my EGM prediction is right...still think they are targeting 22nd of July...just hope this cival war doco doesnt harm things"

oh hang on no its not maybe its about funding and then we get -
    "yeh no worries guys was just concerned that the deal is heavily reliant on the two governments and that could affect our MOU

you see issues or concerns like this can easily be squashed by informing the market...problem is macca might not know anything new..who knows how long the sri lankans might take or whether they will sign or not" - REALLY!

its not worth wading through your trash to find the treasures - i need a break from you - ignore for a month!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.