VMS 5.00% 2.1¢ venture minerals limited

4 Corners

1. 1,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Those who missed the 4 corners presentation last night should re-watch on ABC Iview. Bob Brown's arguments appear somewhat fallacy-like. He actually had no valid argument for the underground mine to not go ahead.

"BOB BROWN, ENVIRONMENTALIST: Venture is not here to give us electric cars or computers, Venture is here to get that publicly owned tin from under that forest to make money. That's, that's what runs it, I'm aware they'll come up with all sorts of green arguments, but they don't wash. "

If he wants to take that approach, I'd argue that Bob Brown is in it for the money too. The Bob Brown Foundation is rolling in money and supports quite a lifestyle at the expense of tax payers and philanthropists without a cause. Source: https://www.theadvocate.com.au/story/7199110/bob-browns-environmentalist-charity-rolling-in-cash/.

It is fantastic to question everything but since the Mt Lindsay mine will be underground, how does that have any material impact on the forest? And what of the environmentalist Bob Brown, who is seen at 5m11s in the video stepping on delicate sphagnum moss in his $500 Italian-made gortex-lined Scarpa boots. And to that of the other environmentalists seen at 19m41s each with their own gas-guzzling polluting combi vans. They obviously haven't heard of carpooling. All the while sitting in elevated protest tents made from synthetic oil with ropes sashed around trees with no obvious bark protectors for the trees. Why don't you just go home and have some 440? These are not true environmentalists and are just in it for the money and fame. 10 years and a 1.5c increase in global temperature, will unleash a terror we just do not want to explore. We got to start somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $82.94K 4.148M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1557282 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 2222303
Last updated 15.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.