RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

4 corners, page-35

1. 162 Posts.
    Thanks preempt and you are right it is often about perceptions.

The market currently perceives that rrs is an empty joke that has a long track-record of (at best) wasting cash.

That perception is based on the facts and financials since late 2005.

I take my hat off to people who are genuinely optimistic re this stock. They have more cash than me, for I just can't buy the dream. Heard the spiel too many times and watched as the sp plummetted. Aside from the people who really beleive in rrs, there is the gang of posters that don't beleive but keep singing the blue sky song for their own benefit. That's just a con job, and a low effort, but that's life and it happens every day re 100s of stocks not just rrs.

Fact is that the performance of management and the sp has been nothing but appalling.

I hope that some people can understand that just because people play games and manipulate a stock, that doesn't mean that the stock must be a real goer. People manipulate stocks to make money, its their job, and they can make money manipulating bad stocks as well as good ones.

And just because people bag a stock doesn't mean that it must be a great stock that people want to drive down and get in cheap on.

Sometimes, as is the case with rrs, the criticism is well-deserved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.