AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Thanks for the kind words GLVMT.I have watched AWD for some...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Thanks for the kind words GLVMT.

I have watched AWD for some time....some length of time as it happens. Its always been about timing for me, as I believe they have a great asset in Pov and success will only bring more Ukrainian opportunities at VALUE.

The estimated resources are very encouraging, and we know its there!? yes?

A hell of a lot of gas with ready infrastructure...and an eager market. Quick production tie in = quick income to generate substantial company coffers.

Past events under a different banner are exactly that. At some point, if your serious about making money, you have to put the facts before your heart (which ever way that leads you), and act accordingly.

I am very pleased about the removal (resignation), of some of the management and must say if Mr Wal Muir can kick start POV, its a new start, and worthy of investment.

With these developments I see no difference than if Mr Muir had started his own company and carried out an IPO with this asset. (said in general terms).

With money on the way....all good for an each way bet :)

The Key for me has not only been the GRES financing, but as a far more indicative sign was the syndicates appearance...for reasons already stated.

Not that I'm a chartist by any definition...but the 30dma has crossed upward, Bollinger bands expanded. Nice support coming in and in by no means small orders. I am confident many are watching this closely for an entry point/time.

Some light heartedness.....

AWD's Sentimentometer

Gauge =
    0 to 3 = SELL
    4 to 9 = HOLD
    10 to 14 = BUY
    15 to 16.5 = STRONG BUY
    17....well you've probably missed the boat :), BUY with less profit expectation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.