AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Thanks for replying Moseley, and as expected, thanks for...

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thanks for replying Moseley, and as expected, thanks for confirming a couple of things for me.

So, you say, he may have an ITOCHU logo. How? ITOCHU "wipe out" our 25%? Yep, possible, granted. Wouldn't that mean Heathgate still retain 75%? Why would they let go 30 contractors if the game doesn't change from their end?

This letting go of contractors has 2 sides. First being tha tit has absolutely nothing to do with B4M, and that HG's workforce are still more than capable of production.

Other side is that HGs involvement in B4M is going to be dramatically reduced. Again, they aren't going to let go 30 contractors based on the "possibility" of losing the court case, so it would have to be because a reduction in ownership % has/is being negotiated.

I'll plant a seed for you Moseley - it's one you haven't thought of I don't recall. Maybe AGS, ITOCHU and HG are in negotiations. AGS want 50% back, with the agreement that ITOCHU will buy out AGS' entire share.

Don't get too caught up in the "AGS can't work with HG" theory. The JV has had the bones picked out of it during this court case, both parties know their own responsibilities, but most importantly, know the other parties responsibilities. HG know that one wrong move will see them back in court. I think it was Vesp (or Tamra) who mentioned about this court case being a strategic mve by AGS (can't remember the exact quote), maybe this is why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.