AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Moseley - you write, "True that most here including me have no...

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Moseley - you write, "True that most here including me have no friggen idea of what is going on".

Your opinions on the state of play are no more qualified than the next posters. You continually belittle some posters who have a left field idea, even though, as you admit yourself, you have "no friggen idea".

Since day 1 (that I have been here), you have posted about a takeover. I continually challenged you as to how they could work out a purchase price, ie what is the true value of 100% of B4M, and will a buyout be based on 25% of this figure, 100%, etc. A very basic question that I have asked ad nauseam yet you continually make excuses for not answering a simple question, which is obviously where this gurdge you hold stems from. You continually evade the question, yet direct comments such as "if you used your head", or sarcastically dismissed someone's view that the JV may just be workable, especially in a 50/50 case.

No doubt this post will get moderated, I'm not too fussed. Fact is, this is an open forum where people come to voice their own opinion, some come to learn from others, and often it's to brag about or bag out a company we have invested in. I come here to look at different ideas of some poters, I don't come here to cop crap from others just for sharing my views. While you are free to reply to any post, it's quite clear that you don't agree with my thoughts most times, which I don't lose sleep over I can assure you. But for the benefit of these often enjoyable and informative threads, either put me on your ignore list, or have a good think about the way you respond to my posts.

Apologies to all other posters for my rant, my AGS investment (which is in the red) is just as valuable to me as yours is to you. I continually cop it from Moseley, and this is the only forum where I can hopefully express my message to him/her. I know it's not the "done" thing, but I've had a gutful of it. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.