ACF 0.93% $1.07 acrow limited

I just rang Computershare.What a 'surprise', NMG are currently...

1. 11,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6519
    I just rang Computershare.

What a 'surprise', NMG are currently 'handling' the proxy forms themselves, even though Computershare is the listed registry on their website.

So, to be able to get another form you must deal with NMG head office. Hmmmm.. I wonder why they are all of a sudden NOT using the worlds largest share registry company which they have used for years in the past, to complete the 'amazing Mr Norris deal'????
    By rights, all shareholders should be able to login to their Computershare account and change their voting right now. No fuss, no difficulty etc.

I am finding it very hard not to get really angry about this. RSG, indeed will get a good deal from this (if the NMG majority holders have their heads screwed on the right way!), which I personally would prefer, as at least they have proven management to get the gold flowing.

BTW - the NMG managements statement of the 12:1 share offer is fine by me (that roughly values NMG shares at just under $0.15cents), I would accept it right now. Hear that RSG right now! RSG should just do a straight takeover, no stuffing around. I am going to lose money no matter what, I would at least prefer to move what little I have left into a good company.

Seriously, how can NMG management even be brave enough to come out to the market with the absolute drivel regarding RSG's offer. Damn!!

I just rang NMG using the above phone number.
    A lady that I had trouble understanding then gave me another number.
    08 63892688

The next lady was very friendly and once I provided my name and email address, stated that I should be receiving the proxy form via email soon.... should...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.010(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $322.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.10 $1.07 $430.2K 399.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46998 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.